What’s in the Cyprus Property Guide?
- Brexit and your Holiday Home – Brexit has not yet happened, but, in a country that is as dependent on tourism as Cyprus, little is likely to change to affect visits and property ownership by foreign nationals
- Brexit and Living Permanently in Cyprus – If you’re thinking of living in Cyprus permanently then now is a good time to make the move and acquire permanent residency rights.
- Popular Towns – Our guide gives a run-down of the popular areas to buy a property in Cyprus, including Limassol, Paphos, Peyia, Pissouri and Polis.
- Legal Briefing – A helpful guide on the main points to consider during the process of purchasing your property including what costs you can expect to pay and when.
- Money Transfer – One service that is often overlooked is how transferring your money to Cyprus. Using the right service can save you thousands of pounds, so we are pleased to have had the support of our online currency partner, Money Corp.
- Glossary – A useful resource for terms you may come across in the property buying process.
We hope our buying guide to Cyprus will inform, enlighten and set you on your way!